The Industry's Best
The WWETT Show - Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport - is the world's largest annual trade show in the environmental service industry. Each year, over 12,000 people gather from all parts of the world to see the latest in equipment and technology, attend education sessions led by the best in the business, and gather for fun with friends and colleagues.
- The sooner you register, the more you save. Sign up today and save 20% off the onsite rates for a Full Education Package.
- Skip the registration line. When you preregister, you just print your badge onsite and you are on your way.
- Popular education sessions are filling up fast. Grab your spot before it's gone.
- Register as an attendee, exhibitor, or member of the press - and start planning to get the most of WWETT 2017 now.
Want the best value? The Full Education Package. It's practically an all-access pass.
- Your choice of as many one-hour sessions Wednesday through Friday as you would like to attend
- Access to the Expo Hall, the Exhibitor Demos, and WWETT Live
- Attend the COLE Publishing Industry Appreciation Party, and the Spartan Tool Kick Off Party.
The industry's largest expo
600 exhibitors. Live Exhibitor Demos. WWETT Live at Lucas Oil Stadium. See it all at WWETT 2017.
The industry education to help you, and your business. 110 education sessions plus special certification courses from NAWT and PSAI. And, earn CEUs
from 38 state accrediting organizations
It's not all work at the WWETT Show
A big benefit of WWETT Show is the opportunity to get together with your peers for networking and sharing of ideas. And if that happens over beers at the COLE Publishing Industry Appreciation Party or the Spartan Tool Kick Off Party at Lucas Oil Stadium, so much the better.
The QR Codes below have been provided in order to make returning to these pages convenient on your mobile device:
What are QR Codes? They are a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone